Customer Success Manager
Product, Delivery & Customer Success Team – Berlin, Germany
Envio is a technology service provider for building automation and agriculture. Our customers are some of the largest utilities, property portfolio managers, and public/government entities on Earth. As a Customer Success Manager you will work closely with our world-class customers and provide a professional, responsive, and informative experience.
We expect you to have a strong experience developing a customer success roadmap. With the proven ability to successfully execute at every point through clear and simple instructions to ensure customer satisfaction and education. You are able to leverage the relationships with sales, marketing, operations and product teams to deliver value and insight to customers through every step of the customer cycle.
You have a deep understanding of Building Automation, Real-Estate, and the energy market, and are expected to learn what the impact of the company is in the market, and how to communicate the value of our product within the competitive landscape.
We expect you to leverage the freedom and agency we provide to take calculated risks, and for those risks to result in positive outcomes. Fostering relationships and ensuring follow up is key to our combined success. We are a sales-focused company, we give you the resources and opportunity for you to succeed.
At envio we are:
Collaborative - We believe teams solve big problems together
Resourceful - Workable solutions exist for every problem
Resilient - Try a dozen things a hundred different ways if that is what it takes
Disruptors - We invent things people didn’t know they needed but can’t live without
Pioneers - We take on complex challenges using new tools
Each one of our values is a part of our everyday interactions.
- Bachelor's or Master’s in Business, Administration or relevant field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- Expertise with Customer Relationship Management software and processes.
- Experience working with sales, technology, and project management to complete the sales cycle
- Ability to empathize with customer needs and pain points
- Speak fluent business English
Primary Role & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the Chief Product Officer to create the Customer Success Roadmap.
- Track and document interactions for the CPO to review on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with the marketing team to provide accurate feedback on customer pain points to improve client personas and marketing messages
- Utilize CRM and sales data to quantify risks taken, communicating results to sales team members
- Lead client onboarding experience, adoption, and expansion.
- Ensure proper onboarding and training of customers as well as the adoption of features that will ensure the realization of value. •
- Build strong customer relationships that will ensure satisfaction.
- Develop a deep empathetic understanding of the customer, software use cases, and pain points.
- Resolve customer-reported issues while working closely with other cross functional teams
- Act as the voice of your customers internally in the business and product realms, listening to and communicating their feedback.
- Proactively work with team leaders throughout the organization to drive necessary improvements in value delivery.
- Review and negotiate the renewal of subscriptions and ensure retention of the companies in the portfolio.
- Takes initiative to identify upsell opportunities and work collaboratively with sales partners to develop and execute account sales strategies.
- Assesses customer portfolio to help identify strategies to improve overall portfolio health.
- Organizes and prepares large amounts of information into effective presentations for both technical and executive-level audiences.
- Experience in the Building Automation, Building Management, or Energy fields.
- Have connections in the above fields which can be leveraged to increase success
- Are willing to communicate with customers in many different time zones
- Read, write and Speak German, French, Spanish, Chinese or other Major Languages