People & Culture Coordinator
People, Culture & Performance Team – Berlin, Germany
People & Culture Coordinator
Envio is a technology service provider for building automation and agriculture. Our customers are some of the largest utilities, property portfolio managers, and public/government entities on Earth. As a People & Culture Coordinator you will play a significant role in recruiting, onboarding and retaining our current and future team of ENnovators.
This role is essential to ensure we are able to successfully scale and support our team at every point of their Employee Experience. Initially this role will be focused on administrative and operational aspects to ensure we have a solid foundation to achieve our Company's growth trajectory.
Ideally this role will expand into more of a Talent Management position focused on recruitment and the initial stages of the onboarding process. This is a great opportunity for an organized, detailed, and dynamic professional.
We expect you to have previous experience with recruiting and onboarding. We look forward to you leveraging the freedom and agency we provide to make calculated high level decisions, all while ensuring the team is fully supported.
At envio we are:
Collaborative - We believe teams solve big problems together
Resourceful - Workable solutions exist for every problem
Resilient - Try a dozen things a hundred different ways if that is what it takes
Disruptors - We invent things people didn’t know they needed but can’t live without
Pioneers - We take on complex challenges using new tools
Each one of our values is a part of our everyday interactions.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degree in the areas of Commerce, Administration or HR.
- Thorough understanding of German Labour Law, HR policies and procedures, and knowledge of international laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and experience working in international teams.
- Previous experience with Bamboo HR or similar HRIS.
- Speak B2 level of German or higher with previous work experience in HR in Germany.
- Speak Fluent English.
- Highly proactive and independent with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches.
- You are a collaborator with a sense of initiative.
- You have a positive and professional approach.
- You have demonstrated skills for problems solving, decision making, you have common sense and assertiveness.
- You work well under pressure and set realistic expectations, delivering on commitments.
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities; works well under pressure in a fast-paced work environment;
- Experience managing multiple small to medium size projects simultaneously.
- Easily adaptable to change and uncertainty.
- Review and revise all job postings and descriptions to align with overall Branding and strategic Objectives.
- Develop and deliver initiatives through creation of Employee Personas.
- With support of the People & Culture Director, review and revise current Recruitment process and update all elements to align with overall company objectives.
- Create and/or update onboarding policies, procedures.
- Design and deliver communications, events and rewards & recognition programs.
- Design, communicate and implement recruitment processes, working closely with each team lead to ensure their recruitment needs are met in a timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge of innovative industry trends and employment legislation. Ensure adherence to international and employment laws as needed.
- Develop and administer Onboarding and New Hire packages, including relocation and visa support.
- Prepare and submit visa paperwork on behalf of candidates.
- Provide a higher level of customer service in response to daily inquiries for policies, recruitment and onboarding.
- Update Ennovator information through HRIS
- Manage all administrative support as effectively and efficiently as possible.