Delivery Team – Berlin, Germany
Envio is a technology services provider for building automation and automated indoor agriculture. Our customers are the largest utilities, property portfolio managers, and public/government entities on Earth. As Project Manager, you will work closely with our world-class customers and provide a professional, responsive, and informed experience to decision-makers and stakeholders.
We expect you to have experience working with various technical teams (internal & external), managing end to end delivery of projects, and ensuring customer satisfaction and education.
Our ideal candidate is experienced in managing customer projects for enterprise clients, understanding Building Automation, Real-Estate, and the energy market, and can utilize their education and experience to efficiently use Envio’s resources to bring value to our clients.
We expect you to leverage the freedom and agency we provide to own the project cycle from start to finish fostering positive relationships and outcomes at every turn. Strong relationships, follow-through, and consistently follow up is key to our combined success.
At envio we are:
Collaborative - We believe teams solve big problems together
Resourceful - Workable solutions exist for every problem
Resilient - Try a dozen things a hundred different ways if that is what it takes
Disruptors - We invent things people didn’t know they needed but can’t live without
Pioneers - We take on complex challenges using new tools
Each one of our values is a part of our everyday interactions.
- Successfully deliver a portfolio of projects based on customer requirements. Establish Customer conditions of satisfaction and review these with the Customer and project team over the engagement life.
- Lead project teams and direct subject matter experts, support functions, and third-party partners to execute the end to end delivery of projects.
- Partnering with key Domain delivery roles applies core project/program governance techniques to deliver the engagement efficiently and effectively from initiation to closure and identify next steps for the Customer to achieve greater business value.
- Identifies early deviations in the project and problem causes and proposes sustainable solutions. Apply monitoring and controlling techniques to identify and mitigate all risks and issues and manage the engagement health effectively, raising awareness early to avoid escalations.
- Lead customer-facing activities. Interface and communicate with the customer, suppliers, and subcontractors on all project related topics, risks, and opportunities.
- Deliver accurate and regular project reporting and forecasting to both Customers and Envio key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the sales team during contract negotiations: provide informative updates in regards to deliverables and timelines to ensure smooth project implementation during the life of the project.
- Ensure customers are fully supported , provide clear expectations to customers during installations, training, project change procedures and hand over to technical support.
- Bachelor's or Master’s in Business, Engineering or relevant field.
- 1-3+ years’ experience in managing projects for enterprise customers.
- Ability to empathize with customer needs and pain points.
- Ability to unify support from different teams to achieve an end-to-end goal.
- Are willing to communicate with customers in many different time zones.
- Speak fluent business English.
- Experience in the Building Automation, Building Management, or Energy fields.
- Experience in managing customer projects for enterprise clients.