Product Team –Berlin, Germany
Envio is an award- winning startup pioneering technologies that transform how we monitor, manage, operate, and interact with commercial real estate. We are more than 50 engineers, data scientists, product managers from over 27 different nationalities, working together to improve people's lives and create a more sustainable future through innovation. As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
In this role you will be combining creativity with an awareness of design elements to develop technical and business requirements while always striving to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
At envio we are:
Collaborative - We believe teams solve big problems together
Resourceful - Workable solutions exist for every problem
Resilient - Try a dozen things a hundred different ways if that is what it takes
Disruptors - We invent things people didn’t know they needed but can’t live without
Pioneers - We take on complex challenges using new tools
Each one of our values is a part of our everyday interactions.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- 3-5+ Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, competing demands and work to tight deadlines
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth B2B SaaS start-up environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with ability to provide insight, ideas, and solutions.
- Strong understanding of technology and solutions with a history of working in highly technical environment with diverse responsibilities
- Service focused and entrepreneurial
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Fluent business English
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research
What do we provide?
- Competitive Salary
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities with a team of life long learners driven to achieve significant opportunities
- Opportunity for commission
- Dog friendly, positive work environment