Marketing Coordinator (or Internship)
Marketing Team – Berlin, Germany
Envio is an award- winning startup pioneering technologies that transform how we monitor, manage, operate, and interact with commercial real estate. We are more than 50 engineers, data scientists, product managers from over 27 different nationalities, working together to improve people's lives and create a more sustainable future through innovation.
As a marketing intern, your initial focus will be to support the needs of our marketing manager, specifically in our public relations and social media activities.
We expect you to be highly organized, creative, process-driven, attentive to details, and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate has experience working in SaaS companies, digital marketing agencies, or creative studios. An interest in building automation, the real estate sector, the IoT or the energy market is highly appreciated.
At envio we are:
Collaborative - We believe teams solve big problems together
Resourceful - Workable solutions exist for every problem
Resilient - Try a dozen things a hundred different ways if that is what it takes
Disruptors - We invent things people didn’t know they needed but can’t live without
Pioneers - We take on complex challenges using new tools
Each one of our values is a part of our everyday interactions.
- Support the execution of B2B marketing strategies targeted at the commercial real estate sector in Europe and North America.
- Support PR activities, such as media outreach, press release distribution, event coordination, accelerator program & award applications
- Social media management - Oversee daily social media operations including posting content, monitoring comments and actively participating in industry relevant groups or forums (focused on LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior, industry trends and competitor activities
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns across digital channels
- Support in planning paid social campaigns across LinkedIn. Create performance reports of campaigns, identifying opportunities to optimise.
- Support in copywriting for newsletter, collateral and social media content
- BSc or masters in marketing or relevant field, 2+ years’ experience
- Studies in a relevant domain, eg. Marketing, PR, or Communications related
- Previous working experience in digital marketing or creative agency is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Affinity to the Tech and Real Estate industry
- A creative mindset combined with strong analytical skills
- Passionate about social media - Familiarity with creating and managing content for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, G-Drive, email, social and web analytics
- An understanding of design and effective visual messaging
- Strong oral and written communication, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and uncertainty.