Sales & Business Development Team –
Envio is an award- winning startup pioneering technologies that transform how we monitor, manage, operate, and interact with commercial real estate. We are more than 50 engineers, data scientists, product managers from over 27 different nationalities, working together to improve people's lives and create a more sustainable future through innovation. As a Regional Director, you will be responsible for driving sales and building processes in a new market.
This role will evolve from a direct sales position heavily focused on acting as a representative to introduce envios products to potential customers and close sales. The initial responsibilities will include researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans. You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding product pricing, availability, features, and benefits.
You will have the opportunity to be the first point of contact in a new market and will be able to build the processes and procedures including the opportunity to build and lead a team a world class sales team, implementing technology and processes, and partnering with the account management, customer success, marketing, product, engineering and operations teams to deliver the best possible customer experience.
This role is essential to ensure we are able to successfully scale and achieve our growth trajectories. We expect you to have B2B Business Development expertise and engineering experience in the Building Automation industry. We look forward to you utilizing your previous experience to position our leading technology within the competitive landscape.
At envio we are:
Collaborative - We believe teams solve big problems together
Resourceful - Workable solutions exist for every problem
Resilient - Try a dozen things a hundred different ways if that is what it takes
Disruptors - We invent things people didn’t know they needed but can’t live without
Pioneers - We take on complex challenges using new tools
Each one of our values is a part of our everyday interactions.
- Bachelor's or Master’s in Business, Engineering or relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in Commercial Building Automation, Industrial Automation, Telecommunications, Energy, or related industries
- Proven track record of establishing and growing relationships with key stakeholders in Commercial Real-Estate
- Expertise with Customer Relationship Management software and processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, competing demands and work to tight deadlines
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth B2B SaaS start-up environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with ability to provide insight, ideas, and solutions.
- Strong understanding of technology and solutions with a history of working in highly technical environment with diverse responsibilities
- Service focused and entrepreneurial
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
- Oversee the entire life cycle of the client relationship; lead generation and prospecting, acquisition (including creating proposals and negotiating the contract), execution and delivery oversight, relationship management, and long-term growth.
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities and deliver against sales targets with quality, profitable and sustainable wins.
- Ability to negotiate contracts with strategic partners; previous experience working with international commercial law and compliance
- Work closely with internal and marketing teams to develop email campaigns, marketing materials and case studies
- Work collaboratively with team members to foster a culture of continuous process improvement
- Analyze pipeline and lead data to deliver periodic reports for the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights; typical reports include: Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
What do we provide?
- Competitive Salary
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities with a team of life long learners driven to achieve significant opportunities
- Opportunity for commission
- Dog friendly, positive work environment