Product Team – Berlin, Germany
Envio is an award- winning startup pioneering technologies that transform how we monitor, manage, operate, and interact with commercial real estate. We are more than 50 engineers, data scientists, product managers from over 27 different nationalities, working together to improve people's lives and create a more sustainable future through innovation. As a Product Owner you will be responsible for boiling down complex problems into deliverable User Stories and ensuring our Web Interface team is able to deliver on them within the allocated time.
If you are looking for growth with a complex product this is a great role for you. Although you will work with teams throughout the organization your main focus and collaboration will be between Product and Development teams, specifically our Web BMS Team. This position will enable you to use your previous experience to prioritize requests, ensuring you are able to maintain scope, cost, and stay on schedule while keeping the teams aligned with planning, review, verification and sprints.
We look forward to you being able to review and manage the product backlog and prioritize these items based on overall strategy and /or business objectives. While keeping in mind the product dependencies and resources.
At envio we are:
Collaborative - We believe teams solve big problems together
Resourceful - Workable solutions exist for every problem
Resilient - Try a dozen things a hundred different ways if that is what it takes
Disruptors - We invent things people didn’t know they needed but can’t live without
Pioneers - We take on complex challenges using new tools
Each one of our values is a part of our everyday interactions.
- Bachelor's or Master’s in Business, Engineering or relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Proven working knowledge of common programming languages (ex/Python)
- Industry knowledge in Building Automation and management is a strong plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects, competing demands and work to tight deadlines
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth B2B SaaS start-up environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with ability to provide insight, ideas, and solutions.
- Strong understanding of technology and solutions with a history of working in highly technical environment with diverse responsibilities
- Service focused and entrepreneurial
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Fluent business English
- Evaluate product progress and features for each sprint
- Work closely with the Product Management Team to ensure the product features are aligned with the vision and the goals identified during planning
- Inspect and evaluate the progress and the output of every task through each sprint
- Call out issues and identify how to address them
- Gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinate sprints.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the software development team.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with current business needs.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
What do we provide?
- Competitive Salary
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities with a team of life long learners driven to achieve significant opportunities
- Hybrid, remote working options
- Multicultural Environment with over 28 Nationalities
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects that have a real impact on our world.
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a dynamic team
- Culture of trust, resilient, empowerment, knowledge sharing and constructive feedback